Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Madness

Hello mule lovers: HOW ABOUT THIS SPRING WEATHER

Drives me crazy. I should be firing up the diesel. The mules hear that
and they are at the gate. They are as bored as I am. They want to
go trail riding too.

I know they are bored because they are trying to eat their barn lean too.
They have chewed on the rafters and the feed bunk. They have loose
salt minerals hay and grain. WHAT ARE THEY THINKING11
I know it is boredom. I have even wanted to eat my toothbrush.
Spring where are you.

Kirk and Lacey came by this morning about 8:30. I have been working
a lot and last night I did not get home until after 1:00 am. I was
barely out of bed. Lacey said she wanted pancakes and bacon and
that is what we had.

My sister, Mary Ann, called me from her home in Canada while I
was cooking. She talked to Glen which was a first for a while. He is
ill and sometimes hard to talk to.

I want to fix my hair go dancing go camping. Guess what I am going to
do. I am going to Walmart to renew some of Glen's perscriptions.
Not very exciting but I am glad that I am able to do it and pay for
them as well.

I tried to find my cat Marco this morning and he was at the foot of the
bed on my side under the covers. I forgot to put him in his cage last night
too much tequila nightcap I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment