Thursday, July 23, 2009

Carrie's party and Grandma Jeanie's campout



Saturday, July 18, 2009 Carrie and I had a party. She invited her friends for a potluck and I invited my trail riding friends. We had so much good food and fellowship. Mike and Deanie came and Kirk and Lacey Fay were here. Lacey was here all day Saturday her Aunt Carrie
was watching her while she made my home presentable.

We had 3 trail rides in all. One in the afternoon and one at dusk until dawn. ( No I am kidding about that) but it was very late and very dark.
We had another ride on Sunday morning.

We had one incident on the sand bar. One mule and one horse decided to roll in the sand. We have a picture of Tom bringing Tammy's mule back to her. Everyone thought it was funny,
everyone that is that their mule or horse did not roll in the sand.

Crazy mule lady and Tammy made us wonderful food in their charcoal Dutch Ovens and
everyone brought something for the potluck and Mike grilled the brats. Deanie brought the
best cupcakes I have ever eaten and I made an upsidedown pineapple cake.

We had another meal and by 3 pm the only ones left here was Grandma Jeanie and her dog
cat, and two mules.


1 comment:

  1. Nothing but the best for us!!! That was sooo much fun. Who would have thought Chesney would try to roll. That was pretty crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! Tons of fun!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete