Thursday, November 19, 2009

BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER

This is my lovely youngest daughter. She and her friends live in the state of Washington. They were discussing some serious topics during their luncheon. The topic I was interested in is:
WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DEFINITION OF FUN?

If any of you have an opinion on this subject, I would like to hear it.

I have experienced several losses in my life recently, and by some miracle I am still able to have fun. This amazes me. Nothing in my past would have predicted this.

Thanks for listening. Love you all Grandma Jeanie



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I have a very long list of things that give me personal fun...

    I love to play like a kid, hike, take pictures, ride, and sometimes I even like to visit with people.

    My Grandkids are fun, ... and I truly try to make most other aspects of my life fun.

    Ever do the 'chicken dance' while feeding your chickens?

    They laugh ... I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including us on your blog Mom - and for the nice compliment! I will email to you my personal definition of fun as it is rather long these days. Thank God!

    ReplyDelete