Monday, November 23, 2009

PEPPERMINT SCHNAAPS


One of our members makes homemade peppermint schnapps. We had a taste test.Add Image
Jeanie, Cathy, Judy, Don, probably everyone one the ride except Alice sampled the drink. The most stars(5 out of 5) was given by Chester. Cathy's black Gelding pictured here.

We had an exceptionally great trail ride for this time of year. The landscape was so beautiful.
It was hard to believe we were just a few miles from Lovilia off highway 5. Someone said"It looks like Colorado without all the people".

It was raining when I returned home. way after dark. A novice driver of big rigs. I did so well I think I will live forever. Love you all Grandma Jeanie

2 comments:

  1. My hat is off to you for being so brave to drive the big rig...!

    Looks like a great time.
    We can't ride right now because of deer gun season...but I can still be out in the woods and enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm...peppermint schnapps sounds good.
    Have I told you lately how what an awesome person I think you are?

    ReplyDelete