Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FUN WITH NANA AND BOOTIE


Nana and I walked to the Island in hopes of seeing many Eagles. We never made it to the river because the drifts were still too deep.

Kitty put himself in the basket bowl. He is a lot of company. He plays in the snow and seems to love being cold and wet. What a cat. Still miss Marco, but have given up on ever finding him. Sure hope someone is caring for him where ever he is. Marco is my cat I boarded when I went to Alaska, and he was lost by his caregivers. Very sad.

I love this old Rail Road Bridge. I loved it better when Glen was in the picture. Happy Trails

2 comments:

  1. It looks as though Mr. Kitty has found himself a very nice home though. Be happy for that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow Shoes!!!
    Well I understand, I found some drifts yesterday also and I let Mr. Mule wade through them.
    Much easier.

    Love those shots of your cat!
    How funny!

    ReplyDelete