Thursday, June 25, 2009

Old Clothes and Memories

Yesterday I packed up 6 huge bags of clothes and took them to Good Will. Lots of stuff from
RAGBRAI(not the t-shirts as Deanie is going to make a quilt top from them). Cruise clothes
such as men's suit and my dresses. I was just getting down to Glen's jeans and shirts, the last
bag, and I just couldn't do it. I was crying and wishing my friend Deb was here to help me and
she called at that moment and said her home visits had been cancelled and she wanted to stop by for a few minutes. She finished putting the shirts and jeans in the last bag and went with me to Good Will. This was such a good thing for me.

Deb is also known as Crazy Mule Lady and has a blog Greystone mules.

1 comment:

  1. I am usually not the one that is in the right place at the right time but I'm sure glad that I could that day. I knew as soon as you told me what you were doing you may need some help with that. I am sooooo glad to help.

    ReplyDelete