Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring is Here

Things just are not the same. My friend pointed out to me yesterday
that you can not count on the Robins to indicate Spring is here because
they have started staying all winter. However, the Red Winged Black
Birds are here. Spring is close. When you see a Turkey Buzzard you will
know for sure.

Things just are not the same for me either. I am trying to figure out what
I am supposed to do now. I have been Glen's right arm for 50 years.
He was injured in 1959. To say I am lost is an understatement.
I have faith in myself to continue living and I need all the encouragement
I can get.

3 comments:

  1. You don't have to have all the answers. You don't have to figure everything out today. Just keep talking and writing about your feelings and know that you are loved....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot say I know how you feel but I am sure that you are having the roughest time you've ever had. You are one strong lady and you have some great family and friends who will help in any way needed. The emotional part you'll just have to keep writing and talking about. As Carrie Kay said "know that you are loved...."

    ReplyDelete