Saturday, September 5, 2009

Marco Polo

I came home yesterday from my awesome trip to Alaska. Nana never looked better and she
was so glad to see me. Carrie and Crayola picked me up at the airport and brought me home.
I was so grateful as I was feeling exhausted. We did not pick up the cat because their car was
full as they were going camping.


about 10:00 pm the boarding place for the cat returned my call. The dog chewed a hole in
the screen and all the cats escaped and Marco has been missing for several days.

I am totally saddened. Nana and Marco were my only companions. I will advertise for
him in the papers next week. He does have a chip, but it is an outside guess that he will take
up with anyone new. Love Grandma Jeanie

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your missing cat. How far is the boarding kennel from where you live? When I was a child we had a cat hitch a ride in someones' car, and then later travel several miles to find his way back home. It took him a couple weeks. Maybe Marco is on his way home too. I sure hope that he turns up and that you find him. Not a good way to end your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in my prayers Jeanie. I know how much your animals mean to you and I too am deeply saddened. I do agree with mj though - sometimes they will return home. Let's hope for the best. I know I sure missed you!!

    ReplyDelete