Friday, October 9, 2009

BOOTY


This is my new cat, Booty. He was a lost half grown cat and I felt sorry for him because no one
wanted him and brought him home with me from Farmington, Iowa. He originally was from
south of Pella, Iowa, and taken camping in hopes that he could find a new home among the
campers. I had recently lost my cat, Marco Polo, so it seemed like the logical thing to do.

He has gained a lot of weight and is a friendly little cat. He had surgery this week and is feeling
a little worn down in the pictures. He was a free cat, but now he owes me 100 dollars worth
of petting and purring.

He and Nana are the same color and are beginning to be friends. Nana is the one hard to
make up with.

Wish me luck in keeping him safe. Grandma Jeanie

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see that you are taking good care of an animal who obviously needed some love and attention. Booty looks like he's made himself at home! I hope that he stays happy and safe ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booty is one lucky cat!!! He and Nana actually play with each other. When Nana rides with us she can't come inside right away because she likes to lay in the mud puddles. Anyhow when we get back Booty wants outside with Nana until she gets to come back in. It's very intertaining and relaxing to watch them after a good mule ride. I think Jeanie definately belongs to Booty, Nana, Jenny, and County. he he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cat...I had one exactly like this as a child!
    Booty looks so terribly happy!

    ReplyDelete